After a banner year for the Proven Performance Trials program with over 200 canola, cereal, corn and soybean trials across the Prairies, harvest data has been compiled. Proven Seed and Crop Production Services are dedicated to putting our seed varieties to the test and are happy to share that performance data with growers.
The Proven Performance Trials are locally managed by our research teams, Managers of Agronomic Services, retails and most importantly, producers.
Local Performance Checks are run by the CPS Research Development and Innovation team and are small scale replicated trials. Field Performance Checks are managed by the CPS Managers of Agronomic Services with local producers and include Proven Seed commercial varieties as well as experimental varieties that may be registered in future growing seasons. Fieldscale Retail Demonstrations are run locally by CPS retail staff and producers and are used to compare commercial varieties with local competitive varieties chosen by the producer.
Download Proven Performance Trials canola results:
Trial observations and agronomic notes from throughout the summer can be found in the archive below.View More Proven Weekly Posts
- November 23, 2015 Proven Performance Trials summary
- October 1, 2015 Harvest wrap-up
- September 24, 2015 Canola harvest results
- September 17, 2015 CWRS, CDC Titanium & 5605HR CL
- September 10, 2015 Corn, silage
- September 3, 2015 CWRS, CDC Titanium
- August 27, 2015 Canola, PV 530 G, PV 531 G, PV 533 G
- August 20, 2015 Soybeans, NSC Reston RR2Y
- August 13, 2015 Durum, CDC Fortitude
- August 6, 2015 Canola Clubroot
- July 30, 2015 Corn and soybeans
- July 23, 2015 CWRS, CDC Titanium
- July 16, 2015 Canola, VR 9562 GC
- July 2, 2015 Proven Performance Trials