June 30, 2016. The 2016 Proven Performance Trials are in full swing and it’s expected to be a record year for the program with more canola, cereals, soybean and corn trials than ever before.
The 2016 data will be compiled from hundreds of seeded trials across the Prairies. Proven Seed is dedicated to putting our seed varieties and hybrids through rigorous testing so that we can share the performance results that matter most to growers.
The Proven Performance Trials observations, and eventually yield results, will be compiled over the duration of the season on a variety of crops and growing conditions. This insight provides the Proven Seed team and CPS retails with even more information on new varieties to share with our farmers when helping to make seed decisions.
Our seed is proven where it counts – in your fields, under your conditions.View More Proven Weekly Posts
- June 29, 2016 2016 Proven Performance Trials
- November 23, 2015 Proven Performance Trials summary
- October 1, 2015 Harvest wrap-up
- September 24, 2015 Canola harvest results
- September 17, 2015 CWRS, CDC Titanium & 5605HR CL
- September 10, 2015 Corn, silage
- September 3, 2015 CWRS, CDC Titanium
- August 27, 2015 Canola, PV 530 G, PV 531 G, PV 533 G
- August 20, 2015 Soybeans, NSC Reston RR2Y
- August 13, 2015 Durum, CDC Fortitude
- August 6, 2015 Canola Clubroot
- July 30, 2015 Corn and soybeans
- July 23, 2015 CWRS, CDC Titanium
- July 16, 2015 Canola, VR 9562 GC
- July 2, 2015 Proven Performance Trials