2016 Proven Performance Trials
June 30, 2016. The 2016 Proven Performance Trials are in full swing and it’s expected to be a record year for the program with more canola, cereals, soybean and corn trials than ever before.
The 2016 data will be compiled from hundreds of seeded trials across the Prairies. Proven Seed is dedicated to putting our seed varieties and hybrids through rigorous testing so that we can share the performance results that matter most to growers.
The Proven Performance Trials observations, and eventually yield results, will be compiled over the duration of the season on a variety of crops and growing conditions. This insight provides the Proven Seed team and CPS retails with even more information on new varieties to share with our farmers when helping to make seed decisions.
Our seed is proven where it counts – in your fields, under your conditions.View More Proven Weekly Posts
- September 29, 2016Building trust is the heart of the Proven Performance Trials ›
- June 29, 20162016 Proven Performance Trials ›
- November 23, 2015Proven Performance Trials summary ›
- October 1, 2015Harvest wrap-up ›
- September 24, 2015Canola harvest results ›
- September 17, 2015CWRS, CDC Titanium & 5605HR CL ›
- September 10, 2015Corn, silage ›
- September 3, 2015CWRS, CDC Titanium ›
- August 27, 2015Canola, PV 530 G, PV 531 G, PV 533 G ›
- August 20, 2015Soybeans, NSC Reston RR2Y ›