Oct 01, 2015. Harvest is coming to an end for the largest seed variety comparison program in Western Canada. Consistent with Prairie agriculture this year, the 2015 Proven Performance Trials faced some challenges, with a late frost in the spring followed by extremely dry conditions in some areas through the summer. In spite of those challenges, it was still a record year for the program with more canola, cereals, soybean and corn trials than ever before.
Harvest data is now being compiled from the over 200 seeded trials. Proven Seed and Crop Production Services are dedicated to putting our seed varieties and hybrids through rigorous testing so that we can share the performance results that matter most to growers.
Trial observations from throughout the summer can be found in the archive below.View More Proven Weekly Posts
- September 29, 2016Building trust is the heart of the Proven Performance Trials ›
- June 29, 20162016 Proven Performance Trials ›
- November 23, 2015Proven Performance Trials summary ›
- October 1, 2015Harvest wrap-up ›
- September 24, 2015Canola harvest results ›
- September 17, 2015CWRS, CDC Titanium & 5605HR CL ›
- September 10, 2015Corn, silage ›
- September 3, 2015CWRS, CDC Titanium ›
- August 27, 2015Canola, PV 530 G, PV 531 G, PV 533 G ›
- August 20, 2015Soybeans, NSC Reston RR2Y ›