Proven Performance Trials summary
After a banner year for the Proven Performance Trials program with over 200 canola, cereal, corn and soybean trials across the Prairies, harvest data has been compiled. Proven Seed and Crop Production Services are dedicated to putting our seed varieties to the test and are happy to share that performance data with growers.
The Proven Performance Trials are locally managed by our research teams, Managers of Agronomic Services, retails and most importantly, producers.
Local Performance Checks are run by the CPS Research Development and Innovation team and are small scale replicated trials. Field Performance Checks are managed by the CPS Managers of Agronomic Services with local producers and include Proven Seed commercial varieties as well as experimental varieties that may be registered in future growing seasons. Fieldscale Retail Demonstrations are run locally by CPS retail staff and producers and are used to compare commercial varieties with local competitive varieties chosen by the producer.
Download Proven Performance Trials canola results:
Trial observations and agronomic notes from throughout the summer can be found in the archive below.View More Proven Weekly Posts
- September 29, 2016Building trust is the heart of the Proven Performance Trials ›
- June 29, 20162016 Proven Performance Trials ›
- November 23, 2015Proven Performance Trials summary ›
- October 1, 2015Harvest wrap-up ›
- September 24, 2015Canola harvest results ›
- September 17, 2015CWRS, CDC Titanium & 5605HR CL ›
- September 10, 2015Corn, silage ›
- September 3, 2015CWRS, CDC Titanium ›
- August 27, 2015Canola, PV 530 G, PV 531 G, PV 533 G ›
- August 20, 2015Soybeans, NSC Reston RR2Y ›