Proven Performance Trials
July 02, 2015. The 2015 Proven Performance Trials are in full swing and it’s expected to be a record year for the program with more canola, cereals, soybean and corn trials than ever before. With challenging spring weather conditions, including late frost, some trials are off to a slower start.
The 2015 data will be compiled from over 200 seeded trials across the Prairies. Proven Seed is dedicated to putting our seed varieties and hybrids through rigorous testing so that we can share the performance results that matter most to growers.
“Not often can I see a varietal difference this early. Good or bad, the Titanium is bigger right now!” observes Lyle Cowell, Manager of Agronomic Services for North Eastern Saskatchewan.
The Proven Performance Trial program is designed to generate observations just like this. These observations, and eventually yield results, will be compiled over the duration of the season on a variety of crops and growing conditions. This insight provides the Proven Seed team and CPS retails with even more information on new varieties to share with our farmers when helping to make seed decisions.
Our seed is proven where it counts, in your fields, under your conditions, with local performance trial highlights available here weekly.View More Proven Weekly Posts
- September 29, 2016Building trust is the heart of the Proven Performance Trials ›
- June 29, 20162016 Proven Performance Trials ›
- November 23, 2015Proven Performance Trials summary ›
- October 1, 2015Harvest wrap-up ›
- September 24, 2015Canola harvest results ›
- September 17, 2015CWRS, CDC Titanium & 5605HR CL ›
- September 10, 2015Corn, silage ›
- September 3, 2015CWRS, CDC Titanium ›
- August 27, 2015Canola, PV 530 G, PV 531 G, PV 533 G ›
- August 20, 2015Soybeans, NSC Reston RR2Y ›